Thursday, 17 September 2015

Orangutans

Yesterday we herd a presentation from SOS (Sumatran orangutan society) .Evry year SAS rases
 mony fore SOS by doing  a swimathon. People in Sumatran cut down the trees and strand the orangutan In a small fruitless forests ware the orangutans starve. SOS saves orangutans from these forests and restor the jungle rulesing the orangutans into the wiled.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job making the sentences persuading i wish I could help but I move in December

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you first explained that the orangutan are endangered and then you said that there was a society that were saving them. I also like how you told how they are getting harmed and what the society does to save them. I wish I could know how they save them step by step and I think you did a really good job at explaining what they do.

    ReplyDelete