Wow! So much interesting detail. That must have taken a long time to finish. But it looks like it was worth the time you spent.Grandma E.
I love this tree! That center part looks like it took forever!
Kate it looks great! Very nice job. I love shapes too. Sometimes when I'm bored at work I'll doodle shapes along with things like trees and such. I'll send you a picture of one of mine when I finish. :)
Wow! So much interesting detail. That must have taken a long time to finish. But it looks like it was worth the time you spent.
ReplyDeleteGrandma E.
I love this tree! That center part looks like it took forever!
ReplyDeleteKate it looks great! Very nice job. I love shapes too. Sometimes when I'm bored at work I'll doodle shapes along with things like trees and such. I'll send you a picture of one of mine when I finish. :)
ReplyDelete